Mercedes-Benz Stadium Tour
In addition to being the home to the Falcons and United, MBS is already scheduled for Garth Brooks, NCAA Final Four, National College Football Championship and Super Bowl. The stadium was designed to be a distinctive, enjoyable and ‘home’ attendee experience for this variety of events and teams/performers.
We will see:
• The roof
• The Halo Board and Mega Column displays
• The view from the Sky Bridge and other fan access areas
• The press box
• The Falcons locker room
• The AMG Lounge
• The artwork areas
After the guided tour, we can spend more time on the field. Molly B’s Cookhouse will be open for lunch so you can stay to watch some college football.
As we tour we will talk about:
• The multi-use capabilities – configurations, branding
• Attendee mobility, visibility and connectivity
• Food and beverage strategies
Whether you want to see how the stadium folks can manage a good experience for 75,000 close friends or to walk through without a crowd, you will enjoy this tour.
• 45+ minute walking tour
• 30 minutes on the field
Date(s) - 10/14/2017
9:45 am - 11:30 am
Location Mercedes-Benz Stadium